Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Art Show

I submitted two works I have done within this semester.
I was going into the art show not expecting much because I was going up against a lot of students.
These are the two works I submitted into the show:

I like how this platter came out; however, I regret doing a second firing because of that there are more white dots shown from it.  Lesson learned, but I am still proud of this piece anyways! :)

I am extremely proud at how I did in the art show with this piece.  I did not expect anyone to like this piece so much that it would be purchased and shown in display in Allegheny College. I felt very privileged to have been chosen to be a part of the show and this experience helped me to be more confident about my works.

This was a great experience and I have no regrets from it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment